- JJ Kavanagh & Sons cannot accept any responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged property.
- Passengers should be aware of our stop locations and departure times. Please endeavor to arrive at your stop at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time. Whilst every effort is made to adhere to our stated departure times, sometimes services may be affected by factors outside our control such as traffic, weather or other events.
- Strictly no alcohol to be consumed or carried on board the coach.
- Smoking, Vaping, the consumption of Alcohol and hot food is prohibited on all coaches.
- Water, Soft drinks and Tea/Coffee to be consumed on board must have a secure lid or cap.
- Passengers are to wear their seat belts at all times and are to remain seated until the coach has come to a complete stop.
- There can be a long check-in and security queues at Dublin Airport so our advice is to book your Dublin Airport bus, which arrives at the terminal at least three hours before your flight departs.
- The driver reserves the right to refuse admission onto the coach.
- While every effort is made by JJ Kavanagh & Sons to ensure the full operation of all bus services advertised by it at all times, JJ Kavanagh & Sons will not be liable for any delay or interruption in any of its services where such delay or interruption is caused by reason of matters beyond its control, including, machine break-down or interruption in supply by others of power, materials or finished goods.JJ Kavanagh & Sons services may be subject to alteration or cancellation without notice for reasons beyond the control of JJ Kavanagh & Sons. Intending passengers are, therefore, advised to enquire before setting out on their journey for the latest information concerning the services. On occasions where snow, fog, or other adverse weather conditions prevail, or the state of the roads is unusually difficult or if for any reason whatsoever roads or sections of roads are closed to traffic, it may be necessary to vary the times of JJ Kavanagh & Sons services, or to suspend their operation without notice. JJ Kavanagh & Sons shall not be liable for any loss, damage, delay or expense arising as a result of such circumstances outside the control of JJ Kavanagh & Sons.
- Every effort is made to ensure accommodation on buses for ticket holders but no liability or responsibility is accepted for the inability of a passenger to use a ticket on any particular bus if there is insufficient accommodation on that bus.
- JJ Kavanagh and Sons Ltd acknowledge that the NTA has no responsibility for, nor does the NTA assume any responsibility for, the content of this website.
- Customers can only purchase tickets for the (736) Waterford – Dublin Airport service, (735) Limerick – Dublin Airport service, (717) Clonmel – Airport service, (737) Naas – Dublin Airport service, Hacketstown – Carlow Service, Maynooth College Services and our Naas – Carlow Service. JJ Kavanagh & Sons are working hard to keep expanding this facility in the future. When this facility is being rolled out on other services you will receive communications from us informing you.
- Family tickets can ONLY be purchased online. You cannot buy them from the driver as your getting on the bus or other ticket sellers.
- All tickets purchased through the JJ Kavanagh & Sons online booking facility are non-refundable.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to have a pre-printed copy of their e-ticket available for scanning or to have access to it on their mobile phone in a format suitable for scanning.
- Tickets that are bought at a discounted price will not be entitled to a refund.
Changing Your Online Ticket
- This new feature will allow JJ Kavanagh & Sons customers to change the time and date of their web ticket, 2 hours prior to their journey. There will a small fee of €3 to amend your web ticket. You simply need the reference number (which is located under the QR code on your e-ticket) and your email address (that you booked your ticket with). Click here to change your ticket.
Free Travel Reserved Seat (s) – Terms and Conditions
- A reserved seat is for a chosen specific departure time. Reserved seats are non-refundable however you can travel on a later service but you will not be guaranteed your seat.
- To ensure a reserved seat on a service passengers are advised to arrive for boarding 10 minutes before scheduled departure time and avail of the priority boarding.
- An e-ticket must be printed or displayed on a mobile device and present to the bus driver. The driver will then scan your JJ Kavanagh & Sons Free Travel Smartcard where they will validate the reservation and your travel.
Smartcard Terms and Conditions
What Routes take Smartcards?
The following routes are covered:
- 735 Limerick – Dublin City/ Dublin Airport
- 736 Waterford – Dublin City/ Dublin Airport
- 737 Naas – Dublin City/ Dublin Airport
- 717 Clonmel – Dublin City/ Dublin Airport
- 736A Naas – Carlow IT
- N12 Kilkenny – Maynooth University
- N06 Athy – Maynooth University
- N08 Portlaoise – Maynooth University
- Clane – Naas
- Newbridge – Kilcullen
- Waterford City Service
- All Weekly Tickets purchased with your JJ Kavanagh & Sons Smartcard are non-refundable and must be used within the specified dates booked.
- Top Up Credit purchased with your JJ Kavanagh & Sons Smartcard is non-refundable and credit must be used within twelve months from purchase.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to have their Smartcard available for scanning when boarding the coach.
- Tickets that are bought with a Smartcard from the driver at the discounted 10% price will not be entitled to a refund.
- Lost or stolen Smartcards are protected against loss or theft. Please email [email protected] and inform a member of the JJK staff of the lost or stolen Smartcard.
- A member of the JJ Kavanagh & Sons team will transfer all of the customer’s personal details and Top Up credit (if required) to the new Smartcard. The new Smartcard will be sent via An Post.
TaxSaver Terms and Conditions Policy
- Please find are TaxSaver Terms and Conditions here.
- Any questions about our TaxSaver tickets please email: [email protected]
Lost & Found
- JJ Kavanagh & Sons accepts no responsibility for the private property whilst on the premises, including accepting any liability should lost property be returned for any reason to someone who is not its owner – eg if someone makes a false representation to the Company of ownership of property.
- Property that is left on the premises will be kept for a period of three months, after which it will be disposed of.
- In order for the property to be reclaimed, a detailed description of the item(s) and/or proof of ID (identity), and date that the item was left will be required.
- The opening hours of our lost property team are Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays) 07.00hrs to 14.00hrs. Saturday and Sundays the department is closed. Click here to view more details.
Telephone JJ Kavanagh & Sons
Please telephone JJ Kavanagh & Sons if you require assistance at LoCall 0818333222 Operating hours are 07.00 – 19.30 Monday to Friday, and 09.00 – 18.00 Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays.
Email JJ Kavanagh & Sons
Please email [email protected] if you require assistance, information or have a complaint/feedback.
Amendment of Terms
Our service range will constantly keep expanding in the future. Therefore, we reserve the right to modify and amend these Terms at any time. Changes will be communicated to users (on our services pages) at least 7 days before the change or new terms and conditions become effective.
All copyright, database rights, design rights, and all intellectual property rights and all other materials on this website belong solely and absolutely to JJ Kavanagh & Sons. No part of our website can be reproduced in any form whatsoever whether electronically or otherwise without our prior written consent other than temporarily in the course of using our website or to keep a record of a transaction entered into using this website.
Copyright © JJ Kavanagh & Sons Limited 2018.