From Tuesday 14th June, 2016, we’re increasing the frequency of NON-STOP services from Waterford to Dublin City/ Dublin Airport.
When travelling to Dublin airport or Dublin City it’s important that you arrive relaxed and stress-free, as well as on time. We’re also improving our service offering on the Carlow network. Making the service direct, more frequent and with FREE access to Wi-Fi on all coaches.
Check out the new exciting schedule below ⬇︎
Changes from Waterford and Carlow to Dublin City/Dublin Airport include:
1. NEW pick up times for Waterford IT (Cork Rd) at 01.15hrs, 04.25hrs 05.15hrs, 06.15hrs, 06.40hrs, 09.40hrs, 12.30hrs, 13.30hrs, 15.35hrs and 17.15hrs.
2. NEW pick up time from Riverwalk Apartments (Waterford) at 01.20hrs, 04.30hrs, 05.20hrs, 06.20hrs, 08.20hrs, 12.40hrs, 13.40hrs, 15.45hrs and 17.20hrs.
3. REVISED pick up times from Carlow (Coach Park) to Dublin City/Dublin Airport at 02.35hrs, 08.00hrs, 09.45hrs, 11.00hrs, 12.00hrs, 15.00hrs, 17.10hrs and 19.00.
4. All services from Gowran/Thomastown will be now picked up from our NEW Paulstown stop at the Applegreen Service Station where there will be FREE parking for all passengers.
Changes from Dublin Airport/Dublin City to Carlow Waterford include:
1. NEW pick up times from Dublin Airport to Carlow/Waterford at 09.00hrs, 11.00hrs, 12.30hrs, 13.30hrs, 15.30hrs, 16.30hrs, 19.00.
2. NEW pick up times from Dublin City (Ulster Bank, Georges Quay) to Carlow/Waterford at 09.30hrs, 11.30hrs, 13.00hrs, 14.00hrs, 16.00hrs, 17.00hrs, 18.00hrs, 00.50hrs.
3. We will be providing a service from Naas/Kilcullen to Carlow IT during the college term.
4. You can avail of our services to Naas/Kilcullen to Dublin Airport/Dublin City using our Clonmel service.View times here.
If you have any questions or need with anything you can contact us on our Facebook, Twitter @JJKavanaghBuses or call our customer service line on (0818 333 222), lines open from 07:00 – 19:00hrs (7 days a week).
Happy Travelling 🙂