New Job Openings at JJ Kavanagh & Sons
Due to the continuous expansion of JJ Kavanagh & Sons we are currently growing our team of professional Coach Drivers and PSV Technicians. Using our fleet of the most modern coaches and buses, JJ Kavanagh & Sons operates an extensive network of national and local scheduled services. We also provide for school transport, corporate, private hire and contracted services.
JJ Kavanagh & Sons are currently recruiting full-time Coach Drivers in Portlaoise and Nenagh to drive on our main bus routes.
- To drive the company’s vehicles to the highest of standards, making sure driving is performed in a safe and professional manner.
- Driving in-line with set timetable making sure that you are on time.
- Use of ticket machines and issuing of tickets to customers
- Customer Service
- Always providing a high standard of customer service
- Providing customers with information when required
- Behaving in a professional but friendly way to customers at ALL times
- Assisting elderly/children when required
- Being the face of the company
- Shift work
- Up to date Category D driving Licence
- Up to date CPC (Driving qualification card)
- Up to date Digital Tachograph Card (Driver’s card)
- Clean penalty points
- Good spoken and written English
- Ability to keep calm under pressure, approachable and keeping polite at all times.