Skip to content
Tax Saver Registration Guide for Employer
- To register a company with JJ Kavanagh & Sons, Employer will need to fill in the registration form with company details.
- The Employer will receive an email acknowledging registration and obtain login details.
- The Employer will log in to their account to register the employees. Details of employees registered are maintained within their account.
- A verification email is sent to the employer for each new employee registered. A list of all employees registered by the employer is located at the bottom of the employee registration page.
- To buy/top-up taxsaver tickets, click to the right of the relevant employee which brings them to a dedicated booking engine for monthly/ quarterly/ annual taxsaver tickets.
- The Employer picks appropriate taxsaver ticket for employee, and at this point they have have two options for payment:
- Proceed to Sagepay Payment Gateway and the Employer can pay directly for the monthly/ quarterly/ annual taxsaver tickets by entering their debit/credit card details.
- The employer has the option to tick payment by credit transfer which allows the employer to proceed with the tax saver ticket purchase. They will then receive a verification email which will provide bank details to which payment can be forwarded and the ticket/smartcard will be released to their employee on receipt of funds. Please allow 7 working days for completion of this process. An invoice will also be forwarded by the JJ Kavanagh & Sons finance team on booking of the relevant tax saver ticket type by the employer.
- Employer will reduce employee’s gross pay per month/year by cost of the ticket and calculates tax, PRSI, USC on the net of ticket gross pay. This is known as a salary sacrifice arrangement. Please contact your payroll administrator for details on how to process same.
- When purchasing a second or subsequent monthly/quarterly/annual tax saver tickets, please top-up employee smartcard from within your account. The ticket will be automatically applied to your smartcard on connecting with the ticket machine on the bus/coach.