Our Terms and Conditions
Note: Before going through our terms and conditions, check our Smartcard Ticket Fare Page.
- All Weekly Tickets and Top Up Credit purchased with your JJ Kavanagh & Sons Smartcard are non-refundable and must be used for the dates booked.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to have their Smartcard available for scanning when boarding the coach.
- Tickets that are bought with a Smartcard from the driver at the discounted 10% price will not be entitled to a refund.
- Lost or stolen Smartcards are protected against loss or theft. Please email [email protected] and inform the staff of the lost or stolen Smartcard.
- A member of the JJ Kavanagh & Sons team will transfer all of the customer’s personal details and Top Up credit (if required) to the new Smartcard. The new Smartcard will be sent via An Post.
What Routes Take Smartcards?
The following routes are covered:
- 735 Limerick – Dublin City/ Dublin Airport
- 736 Waterford – Dublin City/ Dublin Airport
- 737 Naas – Dublin City/ Dublin Airport
- 717 Clonmel – Dublin City/ Dublin Airport
- 736A Naas – Carlow IT
- N12 Kilkenny – Maynooth University
- N06 Athy – Maynooth University
- N08 Portlaoise – Maynooth University
- Clane – Naas
- Newbridge – Kilcullen
- Waterford City Service