Skip to content
TaxSaver Ticket Terms and Conditions
- The Taxsaver scheme is only applicable to monthly, quarterly and annual tickets.
- Monthly tickets are valid for one calendar month starting on the first of the month.
- Quarterly tickets can be purchased at any time of the year and are valid for any 3 consecutive calendar months starting on the first day of the first of the 3 months.
- Annual tickets can be purchased at any time of the year and are valid for a 48 week or for 11 calendar months.
- Employers should allow 10 working days for the Smartcard to be posted out to their employee and for the ticket to be processed.
- Full payment must be received before tickets are issued.
- To enjoy the tax benefits of the Taxsaver tickets, tickets must be purchased by employers on behalf of employees. The cost of the ticket is then deducted from employees’ gross salary so no tax, PRSI or USC is paid on this amount.
- Tickets prices are based on the route being travelled.
- JJ Kavanagh & Sons reserves the right to change the price of any type of ticket on any given route, at any given time.
- The timetable is subject to change. JJ Kavanagh & Sons reserves the right to change bus times, bus routes and the number of services operating. All changes will be announced on the website or by email.
- Lost or stolen smartcard will be replaced by JJ Kavanagh & Sons subject to the following Terms and Conditions replacements shall only be issued on receipt of confirmation by the employer in writing to [email protected]
- An administration charge of €10 will apply to any replacement pass.
- Refunds: No refunds/credits will be given for monthly Taxsaver tickets. The following provisions shall apply to refunds/credits for quarterly and annual Taxsaver tickets: All tickets must be returned by the Employer to JJ Kavanagh & Sons with a cover note on the Employer’s headed paper outlining the reason for the refund application.
- A 10% administration charge will be applied to the amount due for the refund. For example, if 6 months remain on the ticket, we will refund 6 months minus 10%.