When you reserve your seat in advance, you have a guaranteed seat for your chosen departure and service. Who needs the headache of driving when you can relax the whole way!
A ‘Seat Only Reservation’ is for customers who would like to reserve a seat on one of the JJ Kavanagh & Sons services and who are in possession of a Valid Free Travel Pass.
- Step 1 – Enter your ‘From’ and ‘To’ fields, select a ‘Single’ or ‘Return’ ticket and select your date(s). Select the type ‘Seat Only Reservation (Free Travel Scheme)’. Once you have all the required fields filled out select ‘Search’.
- Step 2 – Choose the service(s) you wish to travel on by selecting one of the journey(s) you wish to travel on and then select ‘Continue’.
- Step 3 – Passenger Details – Enter name, phone number and email address.
- Step 4 – Payment Overview – Read and agree to the terms and conditions then click ‘Pay Now’
- Step 5 – Confirmation – You will receive an email confirmation with your Seat Reservation e-ticket. When boarding the coach you can present your printed ticket to the driver for validation. Alternatively, you can show the driver the downloaded ticket on your phone or smart device.
- Step 6 – The driver will ask for you to present your Department of Social Protection Free Travel Card with your ticket.
If you do not have a valid Free Travel Card with your seat reservation ticket you will be asked to pay for a ticket to board the coach.
We look forward to having you on board!